Pages

Saturday 23 March 2013

Creamy American Chop Suey

I grew up eating the never ending pot of American Chop Suey. My mother would just add more tomatoes and pasta to it until I thought I would gag at the thought of one more dinner of it. Thing is, I wanted to have it when I got older after trying other people's versions, so I found some recipes and glued together this. It is creamy because of the cheese, but if you don't like it, you can have it "regular". Without the kids being little, I now add hot sauce to it to spice it up, but that is not a part of my original recipe. -- posted by Jennifer Michele

View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.